Monday, November 28, 2011

a merry little steampunk Christmas

After having a blast mixing Halloween and Steampunk together, I thought I would challenge myself by doing the same with Steampunk and Christmas. 
Here are a few of my "stamples" created using Artful Illusion stamps. 
Above, Santa with a full load of gears (Tim Holtz Die Cuts) and snowflakes...
...a Steampunk Christmas tree made of gears and clocks and swirls and rickrack, oh my...
...a steamy angel in vintage browns and glittery reds...
...a snowman made of clocks, gears, and snowflakes...
...embossed in sparkly whites...

...a golden and copper hued steampunk girl with grungeboard swirl accents...

...and an old fashioned Santa all steampunked up...love his new hat!

3 comments:

  1. Rhonda as usual, you out did yourself. What a creative way to celebrate the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the uniqueness of your Christmas projects.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete